Sunday, May 24, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes


My kids often say things that move me, make me double over in laughter, or just make me stop and think. I plan to use this blog to attempt to keep track of some of my favorite things they say!

One day, I put a baseball hat on in the morning because I was going to workout after I got the kids to school. My oldest son (9 years old) looked at me very sincerely and said, "You know mom...a hat really makes you look younger...like a teenager". I thanked him and was very flattered!

I got the kids to school and decided to skip my workout. Instead, I went out and bought all sorts of baseball hats. I plan to wear them daily. I may not be able to fight wrinkles, slow metabolism, sagging breasts, or stretch marks but I sure as heck can put a hat on my head everyday! And think of all the money I'll save on hair products and accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment