Saturday, May 30, 2009

Easy and Quick Craftiness


Here is a quick and easy craft you can do...even if you aren't very crafty. I got all of the supplies from Michaels Arts and Crafts. The letter "T" was $1.19, the frame was $9.99, and the scrapbook paper was $0.79.

First, spray paint or use a wood safe paint pen to color your letter...I obviously chose black. After it dried, I sanded the edges of the letter a little bit to give it an aged look.

Next, take the glass out of the frame...you won't need it for this project. Cut your scrapbook paper to the size of the frame and glue to the removable part of the frame. I used regular Elmer's Glue for this.

To glue the letter onto the paper, I used super glue.

That's it! It is very easy and only took me about 10-15 minutes. ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment